My Purim charity of choice this year is St. Jude Children’s Hospital! In addition to our usual monthly donation, for any boxes of Hamantashen cookies purchased 2/26/2018 until 3/1/2018 I will donate an additional $2 dollars to St. Jude!* Help me support this worthy cause! Click here for more details about the important work St. Jude’s is doing in our communities!
Irene’s Bakery is committed to helping the local communities our shoppers live in. These are the charities we donated to in 2017.
- Liubavitch of Yardley
- St Jude Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Church
- Christine M McCaffrey Community fund
- Congregation Beth Tovim
- Congregation Beth Avraham
- Help The Vets fund
- National Police and Trooper Association
- Firefighters of Bensalem
- American Cancer Society Making Strides of Westchester DeCicco & Sons
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation
*Donations from this program to be capped at $5,000 for purchases before 3/1/2018.